Clay + Maija | North Shore
Here is a unique and perfect recipe for a glorious wedding!
1) Rent a Huge cabin on the North Shore
2) Invite your favorite people, have an expert chef prepare a custom meal filled with lobster, caviar, shrimp, duck confit, escargot, honestly the list goes on!
3) Have a bride and groom specialty beverage (Bride's Victory Garden) Vodka, Elderflower Presse, Cucumber, Mint, Jalepeno and the (Groom's Boulvardier) Bourbon, Campari, Sweet Vermouth, Orange!
Just so you know - Clay and Maija are obviously great mixers, because the drinks were too fabulous for words. I tried both. The bride insisted I try her own personal beverage from the first batch.
4) Be blessed with a beautiful day.
5) Watch a gorgeous sunset
6) fly lanterns up into the stars to the gods.
7) Make a dance floor surrounded by couches outside on large carpets, dance and celebrate under the night sky until you can't stand anymore.
I stayed until the very end and headed out around 3 in the morning. In a day I felt like a part of the family. I felt I knew these people and it had just been a day. I felt as if I made new friends. It was a Wednesday wedding and I was so thankful to be a part of the joy! Maija and Clay rock! They have a good Flow. If you're not convinced that my glorious wedding list is true, just watch their feature below - I'll let you decide :)